Please review your entries on this form. If all of the information is entered correctly, please print (using "Print Form" button at bottom), sign and submit the form to the Registrar's Office at the campus you plan to enroll.
Student Signature: _____________________________________
If Academic Renewal is granted:
- The student's cumulative grade-point average will start over at 0.00.
- All prior courses and grades remain unchanged on the student's academic record.
- The notation of Academic Renewal will be recorded on the student's transcript.
- Courses passed with a grade of "C" or better during the earlier enrollment and approved by the dean of the college may be used to fulfill graduation requirements.
- Students who did not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards for federal student aid eligibility during their most recent prior semester of enrollment should contact the Office of Student Aid to determine if an appeal to regain federal aid eligibility is applicable.