End of Semester Grades and Degree Conferral Transcripts
- Final grades are recorded immediately upon receipt from the course instructor.
- Typically, grades are received within one week after the last day of final exams.
- Unless specifically requested, we do not send transcripts until all of the current semester courses have been graded.
- The degree conferral statement is recorded to the student's academic record as follows:
Associate, Baccalaureate, Graduate and Medical Degrees
- Summer graduates - Seven business days after commencement
- Fall graduates - Second full-week of January
- Spring graduates - Seven business days after commencement
- Fall graduates - Second week of January
- Spring graduates - Last week of May