All registrations processed after the add period are considered late registrations. The following conditions will apply to students registering late:
- Instructor approval is required.
- A late registration fee of $250 will be charged.
- A semester bill must be filed with the Bursar's office. Students may be asked to pay before courses are scheduled.
- All drop/add rules and dates apply for the remainder of the semester.
- Students attempting to register after the last day of classes for the semester will be directed to complete the Retroactive Registration process.
- In person using a Registration Drop/Add Form with instructor(s) signature(s). Submit the form to the Registrar's office.