Icon of an alert symbol - exclamation point in a circle
CORONAVIRUS UPDATES: For the latest COVID-19 news and information, visit Penn State's Coronavirus Information website.
Effective September 1, 2022, the Office of the University Registrar phone support hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (ET), Monday through Friday.

Alternate Commencement Site

The option of attending a commencement ceremony at another Penn State campus is available to baccalaureate (policy O-1) and associate degree students (policy O-2).


  1. Complete either the Baccalaureate Alternate Site form or the Associate Alternate Site form.
  2. Present the completed form to the Graduation Coordinator in the dean's office in the college of your major before the eleventh week of the semester.