Change of Major
A student desiring to change from one college to another, or from one major to another, or from the Division of Undergraduate Studies to a college, (policy 37-30) may do so by using the following resources to carefully investigate the new major before making a change:
- Academic Advising Centers at University Park or other campus locations
- Division of Undergraduate Studies 814-865-7576
- Career Services 814-865-2377
- Complete the Change of Major Form
and submit it to the new college dean for review.
- As soon as a change of major has a dean's approval, the administrative and advising responsibility for the student is transferred to the new college/major.
- The new dean notifies the current dean and the student of the outcome.