Penn State Mark

Reissued Minor Certificate

A minor certificate may be reissued if the alumnus sends a copy of the Reissued Minor Certificate Form or a letter to the Registrar's office containing the following information:

  1. Complete legal name
  2. Social Security number
  3. Date of graduation
  4. Major and degree received
  5. Minor received
  6. Address where the minor certificate is to be sent
  7. Signature
  8. The fee is $25.00 for each minor certificate. Pay by check (payable to Penn State), VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (credit card number, expiration date, daytime phone number must be listed). Returned checks due to insufficient funds will result in a service charge of $25.00.
  9. An alumnus desiring to have his/her name changed on a minor certificate must follow the name change/corrections procedure before the minor certificate can be produced. Please submit both the Name Change Form and the Reissued Minor Certificate Form to the address below.
Office of the University Registrar
Academic Records Department
112 Shields Building
University Park, PA 16802-1271
  • Requests that have no payment enclosed, or incomplete credit card information listed, will not be processed, and will be returned to the sender.
  • The requested degree/minor certificate will be mailed approximately two weeks after receipt of the request.