New citizenship change form available on Office of the University Registrar website

August 27, 2020

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. -- A new form for students to be able to request a change or correction to their citizenship status on their official Penn State record now is available on the Office of the University Registrar website. Students who have a change of citizenship may request an update to their record by completing and submitting the Citizenship Change Form to the Office of the University Registrar along with one of the following official documents of citizenship change, as applicable: permanent resident card, U.S. passport, certificate of citizenship, naturalization certificate.

Citizenship change requests must be in writing and accompanied by the appropriate documentation in order to be processed. Requests will not be accepted via the telephone.