Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Penn State now offers a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) in addition to the traditional paper diplomas that are mailed out after commencement once degrees are conferred. The CeDiploma is available to graduates of the Spring 2020 class and forward.
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
There is a $10.95 charge for a CeDiploma. To register or download your CeDiploma:
- Log into LionPATH and select "Academic Records" from the menu
- Select "Request CeDiploma"
- Follow the instructions provided on the CeCredential Trust website
More than a Paper Credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different from a Transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
Enhances Your Resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
View the video below for an overview of the features of the CeDiploma.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential, please visit CeCredential Trust.
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks. CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks. Validation Services is patent pending.